Sunday, June 02, 2013

Simple Stories - Life Documented.

And yesterday I was speaking a little of secrets - here's one that I've been dying to spill! 
I've been asked to be a part of the brand new Simple Stories "Life Documented" design team along with some other absolutely amazing & talented ladies. I'm so excited to be affiliated with this incredible company and will be bringing you my very first post on the SS blog on June 6th! Yes, this THURSDAY!!

The great folks at Simple Stories are super excited about this brand new launch of Life Documented, too, so they are dedicating this weekend to sharing all about it! I hope you'll travel over to the SS blog and see what exciting stuff will we'll be offering!

And for those of you that might be worried that I am totatlly changing my style to a more Project Life style, don't you worry! My plan is to completely incorporate my pocket pages into my regular albums along with all the other styles I've always done like 8.5x11, 12x12 and double pages. For me, this will just add another fun element and allow me some great versatility! I can't wait!

I hope you'll follow along with me!
xoxo, 
k.

5 comments:

Marielle said...

Congrats Kelly,so happy for you !!! One more reason to do cartwheels with me at the next Crop and Create !

Emilie said...

What an AMAZING team!!! And you're a perfect fit!

Julia Lee/Scrappiola said...

Love Simple Stories & glad that you are working with them. Also, glad that you aren't totally changing your style, just adding to it - and can't wait to follow your lead!

GabyCreates.com said...

Congratulations Kelly! I love Simple Stories! Have all their collections. (Except last two)

TracieClaiborne said...

Simple Stories ROCKS! Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.