Wednesday, April 17, 2013

PageMaps!

Good morning!
I know, another post, right?! But I have at least one more thing that I wanted to share today - something that has me so excited!

If you know me and my scrapbooking at all, most likely you also know how much I adore Becky Fleck and her website PageMaps. Beck and I have been friends since my very early BasicGrey days and I have admired her and her work since then. I truly think she's a scrappy genius but don't tell her I said that, it might go to her head ;).
Anyhow, I have never been able to get enough of her sketches. I have a folder on my computer that constantly keeps new Becky ideas in there and it is one of my first "go to" places when I'm stuck creatively. I LOVE THEM. Seriously.

So when Becky asked me if I'd like to be a part of the first ever PageMaps design team, I couldn't say anything but YES, YES and YES again! Truly, it's a perfect match for me.

We started with February's newsletter and this is the very first page I did. It also features Becky's new PageMaps dies for Spellbinders - this one uses the tickets. We LOVE family game night at our house.

Supplies: PageMaps for Spellbinders dies That's the Ticket, MME Sweet Caroline PP, BoBunny Cardstock, Pink Paislee Portfolio PP

And here was March's newsletter. It was a bit different for me with all that fuchsia and pink, but I loved it! Some fun BasicGrey Hey Girl! here along with the "Charmed I'm sure" and "On the Border" PageMaps/Spellbinders dies. We have the cutest little bakery literally right down the street and Carson & I had to check it out when it first opened.
Supplies: PageMaps for Spellbinders dies Charmed I'm Sure and On the Edge, BasicGrey Hey Girl! PP and alpha stickers, Assorted Butterfly punches (Stampin' Up, Martha Stewart, Fiskars), Queen & Co. pearls, BoBunny Cardstock

And then finally for April's blog - this one was a bit of a flashback for me - This was Carson in kindergarten! Oh, how I miss that baby face! More BasicGrey Hey Girl! here along with the "On the Border" Pagemaps/Spellbinders dies.
Supplies: PageMaps for Spellbinders dies On the Edge; BasicGrey Hey Girl! PP, chipboard, brads, alpha stickers; Bazzill Cardstock

I hope you'll subscribe to the PageMaps newsletter and check out the amazing monthly inspiration. Not only are there always design team contributions, but many other guest designers as well showing how wonderfully versatile sketches can be!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!
xo, 

k.

4 comments:

Tracey said...

I am absolutely loving your pages! Gorgeous work!!

GabyCreates.com said...

Great pages...I had seen them over at PageMaps! I know I have already mentioned this but my introduction to scrapbooking was a LO made by you using PageMaps and BG ( POTM ). Hooked ever since! TFS

Jeannine H. said...

Loving your posts and your work. I would love to subscribe to the PM newslettter as I check the blog and website regularly anyway. I was sure happy to see your layouts there recently and glad to know that we'll be seeing more in the future!

Cindy Gay said...

I always love your layouts. I modeled my latest after your "Our Day" in Creating Keepsakes magazine. Thanks for the inspiration!
http://cindyspagesintime.blogspot.com/2013/04/finally-spring.html