Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Introducing BasicGrey's new Q2 release: CLIPPINGS


If you thought Serendipity and Shine on were exciting, how about this gorgeous, ecclectic line? ! am seriously swooning over the beautiful yet not-overly-feminine embellishments and designs! Can I get an AMEN?! 
Check 'em out and tell me what you would love the most!
Secrets, drama, intrigue—BasicGrey’s Clippings line reads like a mystery novel you can’t put down. Filled to the brim with ransom notes, typewriter keys, wool herringbone suit, a blue floral dress pattern, and deep red lipstick, you’ll want to read every note and memorize every detail.

I can't tell you how much I adored working with this line! I think it's pretty obvious to say it's right up my alley! Stay tuned to the BasicGrey blog for the full reveal of Clippings next week....and perhaps another surprise a bit later on today! 
xo, 
kg

7 comments:

Megan Smith (aka Daisymeh) said...

I am loving what I am seeing!

Jen said...

I ♥ this collection!!!

Kelly said...

not too girly and not too masculine. Just right in the middle. LOVE it!

Katherine said...

Wow that is a gorgeous collection :)

Lisa said...

ooo, how soon can I get my hands on THAT! gorgeous!

Cris said...

LOVE!!!!! i love the wooden buttons.. and the mini envelopes the best! but really i love it all! when does this line come out?

curlyqmosaics said...

Wow! What a fun collection! I love what you created with it! Such fun projects. I was hooked as soon as I saw the wooden buttons and mini envelopes. Love!