Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Sweet Threads by BasicGrey

Girlie never looked so good as it does with our beautiful Sweet Threads line by BasicGrey. So many gorgeous textures just infused with a soft yet stunning color palette. And the flowers....we can't forget the flowers!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Huge thanks to April Foster for sharing Baby Claire with me for this project (and this weekend at CHA ;)). I cant' get enough of that sweet baby face!

Photobucket
And one more thank you to my sweet friend Stacy who always is ready with a beautiful picture of her stunning daughters for me to play with! Thanks, Stace!

And there's still more to come! It keeps getting better and better, I promise!
One more note - this line is one that will ship in April so just a bit longer for it :)

Happy Tuesday, all - and my all of my sweet friends traveling home from CHA make it safely!
xoxo,
k.

3 comments:

Mernin said...

This is a really pretty line! I am loving the B sides!!

curlyqmosaics said...

Beautiful new line! Love the colors and those chandelier patterned papers? Love!

Absolutely gorgeous layouts, truly masterpieces!

lunetapatineta said...

BEAUTIFUL colors and patterns!!! This is a "must have" for me...And your layouts are AMAZING as allways.
PLEASE publish a book with all your work, I´m a BIG fan of you.