Saturday, October 02, 2010

Happy World Cardmaking Day!

Hello, all! Happy Saturday and Happy World Cardmaking Day!

While I never considered myself a card-maker, I have become one by default (or so I say!) and I truly love making (and receiving) homemade gems. And because of that I am so excited to share this fun card I did to help Scrapbook & Cards Today celebrate the making handmade cards with you and all their readers. For their part, they are presenting a card a month for all of 2011 - all featuring 12 different designers and 12 different card sketches (by the talented Becky Fleck)!

Apparently I'm Miss January (ha!) and I was asked to create a winter-themed card for the month which I did (see below). For more details on this card, its sketch and how to make it (complete how-tos!) along with the other 11 incredible cards and designers, be sure to visit them AND get entered to win their amazing giveaway!
Photobucket
Winter Greetings Card by Kelly Goree
supplies: Bazzill cardstock; BasicGrey patterned paper, button; Melissa Frances chipboard snowflake; jute; Fiskars border punch; Cuttlebug embossing folder; Colorbox (Clearsnap) ink; Pentel pen; Scrapbook Adhesives (3L) adhesive.

I also had the honor of sharing this card over at the Papercraft Inspirations blog. Papercrafts Inspirations is a UK Scrapbooking Magazine and they were having a Christmas (In October :)) party! They showcased this little Jovial card and again, full instructions appear on their site! (How cool is this?!)
Photobucket
Prettig Kerstfeest by Kelly Goree
Supplies: Bazzill cardstock; BasicGrey Paper, Pop sticker; Pentel pen; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L adhesive; Fiskars border punch

Finally, I drew for the winner of my EERIE Prize pack! Huge Congratulations to Wendi!! Email me at kelly(dot)goree(at)gmail(dot)com to claim your prize!



Have a wonderful fall Saturday! We're off to the apple orchard for some cider and pie! (Of course pictures to come! :))
xoxo,
k.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love this winter themed card:-) super pretty with the snowflake!

wendipooh13 said...

gorgeous cards!!!! and oh my gosh thank you soooo much for picking me as the random winner!!!!! I'm off to email ya!!