Wednesday, July 14, 2010

*Enabler Alert*

Hello, everyone!

A very Happy Wednesday to you all! (Wow! Here I am, two days in a row!) In my true effort to be better about blogging, I had to share a small enabler alert with all of you!

Photobucket

BasicGrey has been very fortunate to team up with Northridge Media to bring you two separate technique-based kits, one in the gorgeous Origins line and the other in the playful Sugar Rush range. These kits are designed by me and are jam-packed full of enough BasicGrey goodies to make the three layouts shown as well as plenty of extra for any other projects. All kits come with full-color, step-by-step instructions as well and are just $18.95! This is a limited supply offer and when they're out, they're out, so hurry and get yours today!

One quick reminder - the giveaway in the post below is still open until midnight tomorrow night! Good luck!

Happy Scrappin'!
xoxo,
k.

7 comments:

LMB said...

oh wow, you did an amazing job putting the kits together...I'll need to go check them out now.

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

Ils sont vraiment magnifiques ces collections, j'adore plus particulièrement Origins, elle est vraiment parfaite

A Sarasota said...

these are so great! I missed origins the first time around... must try them this time!
alecia

Kelly said...

The Origins is GORGEOUS!

Candy said...

I can't say which one I like the most.......I want both.

Candy said...

I can't say which one I like the most.......I want both.

Terri :o) said...

Wow these are so cute! I should have heeded your enabler alert!!! Oh well more paper for me...lol