Thursday, July 29, 2010

BGTV

Hey, all, and Happy Thursday to you!

Today I wanted to take a minute to share some fun things that you may not be aware of. Did you know that BasicGrey has their very own channel on YouTube called BGTV??! It's filled with tons of informative videos by the talented Kristina Werner. Now I know many of you are thinking "I'm not a digital scrapbooker, so that's not for me!", but I tell you, these videos are for everyone! It includes everything from how to add a drop shadow to your scrapbook layout (or page elements) to how to bling out your blog with our gorgeous blog banners and headers. (Which, by the way, are absolutely FREE for a limited time so hurry over and get yours today!) If you're looking for a "how to", you'll find it there!

Photobucket
And check this out! BasicGrey is now offering FREE digital classes! (Yep, I said FREE!) If you ever thought about paper scrapbooking or cardmaking, this is your chance! Currently you can take the two above that take you step by step into making those adorable layouts, but hopefully soon, there will be even more to share with you!

One final thing before I go for all you paper scrappers and fabric junkies....Currently at
BasicGrey.com, everything that is HARD PRODUCT (i.e. fabric and actual scrapbook stuff) is 15% off!!

Enjoy this bit of enabling and have a fantastic day!
xoxo,
k.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

You are so good at that enabling too!! LOL

christelle02 said...

I come here for the first time. I love your scrap pages. I'll come again in a very short future...