Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hero WINNER!

I want to say thank you again SO much to Jennifer & Hero Arts for featuring BasicGrey in their "All Star Paper Week" and a huge thanks to all of you for your awesome participation! What a fun day! I loved reading about your favorites BG and HA products and how different they were. And my husband wanted me to thank you, too, as I have now have a list of "must haves" from Hero that you all pointed me to! Hee!

And now for the winner of those adorable Hero stamps:

Congratulations to Andi (RrlScrapGal)!
Please drop me an email at kelly@basicgrey.com with your addy, Andi, and I'll get your stamps out to you!

By the way - the giveaway for the Urban Prairie prize pack is still going on over on the Hero Arts blog until midnight PST TONIGHT so get over there and leave a comment if you haven't already!

6 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

AAAAAAAAHHHHH!
Oh my Gosh, oh my gosh, Oh my GOSH!

(I swear I am not stalking you, but why the heck am I first to comment??????????)

Thank you so much for pulling my name! Yippeeeeeee!!!!!

I am so darn excited! Can you tell?
Goody Goody Gumdrops!
Hero Arts & Basic Grey Rock!!!

Lindsay Teague Moreno | 5ive Photo said...

look at you, you're like a posting fool recently!!! ;) How are ya?

Kelly Goree Photography said...

Andi,

If you read this, please know that your mail is bouncing back to me from both accounts (and says it's going to spam). I just want to let you know I got your addy and your stamps will be on their way soon! :)

`k.

Lacey said...

Congrats Andi and thanks Kelly for the awesome inspiration!

Elisabeth Helland said...

aaah, those kids can say the most wonderful things. Hi there, I must admit, I have been looking here in your blog a whole lot of times, and I am totally amazed about the wonderful stuff you make-totally amazed. Just love everything about everything ;o) Thanks for sharing, greetings from Norway

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Hi Kelly!
The stamps are in the house! I just wanted you to know they arrived safe and sound!!!