Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Lunar Eclipse

Bet you never knew the moon looked like that, did you?? HA! This was my attempt at capturing the full lunar eclipse that happened in the crystal clear skies tonight. It was an amazing sight but can you tell how stinkin' cold it was? Couldn't stay still for anything, I was shivering so hard, but I kinda like my worm-y looking moon. Somehow it fits for me right now! ;)

Hunkering down here for a major winter storm heading our way tomorrow around noon-ish. Will Spring ever come??

8 comments:

vtpuggirl said...

No doubt Kelly, I feel your pain about the awful weather. I like the moon/worm too. Very cool.r

Janet O. said...

HA!!!!!! That is what mine looked like too - well, perhaps a bit less worm-like...I think that just inspired a layout...:)

Rebecca K. said...

ha! mine looked a bit like that too!

Unknown said...

heehee!! Oh my goodness Kelly. That's too funny!

Jennifer Davis said...

You are so funny! =) Mine were pretty much all like this, managed one decent one somehow!

Shannon said...

Oh you had me laughing so much....love your worm moon...think you need to do a lay-out of that. Can't wait to meet you at CE

Kim Watson said...

Thanks for your note...:o)

Great photo of the eclipse. We couldn't see it from our side of the planet but there were some awesome photo's in the papers tho'.

Hope it warms up soon!

Mom of 3 Boys said...

Kelly, would you mind telling me the paper you used for the Cool Treats page you did? I would love to do something like that. I can't get your slideshow to open or allow me 'save as' so I can see it on my own time. Would you send me a picture? thanks! lorraine lepf AT comcast.net