Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Growing Fast


















As another school year fasts approaches (August 6th here!), I'm suddenly too aware of how fast time passes and how big the boys are getting. I had really been noticing it in Turner lately, but after doing an impromptu photoshoot of Ethan for our family wall, it's even more apparent in him. He's lost 2 teeth in the past week and is looking a bit snaggly there in the smile department, but his face is taking on an angular look and his clothing and interests are really changing.

It's 2nd Grade in a couple of weeks and football and turning 8 all coming up fast. If I blink too much, I'm going to miss it all, so I want to write it down while I can.

5 comments:

Corey W. said...

That's a very handsome young man you have there! Great pictures, too!

Anonymous said...

He is just gorgeous, Kelly. :)

Nicole said...

i SO understand what you mean, Kelly...been going throught the same emotions with my 8-year old daughter. we knew this was going to happen, right?! =)

Tracey Odachowski said...

Oh gosh, girl, I know exactly what you mean. It's been giving me the baby itch again lately just so that can pretend that my kids aren't getting old! You've got a handsome little guy there!

Karan said...

handsome young man you have Kelly...and I know exactly what you mean, my oldest will be 11 in the fall, and his feet are bigger then mine....my youngest is heading in to gr.3 where has the time gone!!!!