Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Sneak Peak :)


Hey all! Since I'm lacking of something fun to post about today, I thought I'd give a little sneak peak of a fun
cherryArte project that the dt is going to upload to the site tomorrow. This month we got to alter one of the stinkin' cool Maya Road chipboard books. CA has done a product swap with the gals on the Maya Road dt and it's been such fun to play with their yummy products! This is a shot of the cover using the new Tropics line. The colors are just incredible in this line - so saturated and fresh looking! And yes, it appears I, too, have been bit by the doodling bug. I don't know what to make of it or if I'll do it again, but it sure was fun to try.

In other scrap-related news, I'm getting so excited to head up to Chicago for CHA! Shannon Z. and I are road-tripping it again this year and it should be tons of fun (especially if we keep our yaps shut during critical exit times. She'll tell you it's all my fault, but I wasn't the one driving ;)) We're going to be staying at the Doubletree right across from the convention center so it'll be so much more convenient than having to worry about shuttles or finding places to part. AND the best part is that Joanna, Erica and Jen are going to room with us. I've adored these gals online for forever and it'll be fab to finally meet them face-to-face. I'll be working make-n-takes at the Memory Makers booth at I think 9:30 and 3 and will probably pop into both the BasicGrey booth and Queen & Company booth in between running around on the floor. If you see me, please be sure to stop and say HI! :D

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

the book is gorgeous ...and great job on doodling! have a blast at CHA! (and ...so glad you now have a blog ...makes it easier to stalk you, LOL!)

Jana said...

Adorable book!! I truly hope we get to meet at CHA. I'll be working at the Boss Kut booth and will also be at the Pea gathering friday night. Hope to see you there!!!

Anonymous said...

so cute!!! I hope to see you at CHA! =)

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is gorgeous, Kelly! Love it! I'm so jealous that you're going to CHA and get to meet and room with such cool chickadees!! Have some fun for me too, will ya?

Kimber-Leigh said...

love the book! have so much fun at CHA...

Anonymous said...

hahah you gonna be one busy gal at cha!! I'm so jelous sounds like you are gonna have a BLAST with all the girls! be sure to take lots of pictures! the album--is freakin incredibly ultra cool! ;o)

Unknown said...

Oh my! Kelly that book is amazing!! I LOVE your doodling too! Wow! YOu even kick butt on that too!!
I so wish I was going this time around to meet you too!
Sounds like you're going to have WAY too much fun!! ENJOY!

Corinna said...

Darling mini album! Have fun at the show... sounds like you are working quite a bit... remember to relax and be good to yourself.

Create It Simply said...

Love those colors! You did a great job with them. The doodleing looks awesome. Sounds like you are in for a busy and exciting trip to CHA. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me... NOTHING is EVER my fault ;)

Tracy said...

cute project! TFS